Coding Assistance.
8 Posts
Ooc — Carolyn
Hello! I've returned after a long time away and just getting back into the swing of things. Now, coding when posting a thread...how does it work? I can find the MyCode Reference but when I try to incorperate those into the  thread, it shows on the preview, but not on the post. It just shows the bracketed code with no changes. Is there a setting I'm supposed to be in? I just want to change the text size, mostly. 

Thank you! 
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Account > User CP > Your Profile > Edit Options

Scroll down and you'll see this option:

Quote:Put the editor in source mode by default.

I think checking it may resolve this issue.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
8 Posts
Ooc — Carolyn
Doesn't seem to work, unless I'm doing the codes wrong? It still shows the coding when I update or post a thread. Example:

[size=small]This text is size 3[/size]
[Image: damahmv-98f54c76-725b-4a88-865b-39f7bc97...54TGUg_kWc]
I am fairly new to this forum, so any tips or suggestions are very much appreciated! 
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That particular string of code isn't valid. You'd want to use:

Code:
[small]TEXT[/small]

or

Code:
[size=xx-small]TEXT[/size]

:)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)