Question about inactive accounts
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Out of curiosity, can an account that was once marked innactive join back to a group?

I lost track of time and my character ended up going innactive LOL. Was wondering if there was a rule where if have to create a reason on why the character had been gone ic, or would I be able to rejoin the pack she was in without assuming she was gone (this character in particular was in Moonglow for example, and the activity checker got 'em)

Like is that up to the pack owner or is there a general rule about it?
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Rivenwood
Ash

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
212 Posts
Ooc — Twin
i believe this is usually up to the PMs, and also depends on how long your character was inactive for!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This is a great question and I’m wondering if it should get a formal policy, just to keep things fair and consistent.

Currently, I think a lot of players apply a slight grace period, e.g., when a character falls inactive, they wait a week before assuming that character is gone and referring accordingly.

Beyond that, it undermines our activity requirement and starts risking other characters’ continuity.

I’d use that as a rule of thumb for now.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Hushed Willows
1,526 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I think a formal policy would be great! Also worth noting that (currently) for loner characters it would depend on if they have any current companions/close relations & what their players are comfortable with referencing, but if there are none then generally you can just stick them back in the loner group like nothing happened