Does a male lone wolf need permission to breed with a pack female?
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
I remember reading somewhere that stated specifically all parties involved need permission from the CM's/their respective PM's to breed but I can't find it anywhere that states it so specifically in the Breeding section of the Guidebook so I'm asking just to clarify! :-)

So for example: say Eske has permission to have a litter but seeks a sperm donor outside of her home.

1. ) Would a male lone wolf's player need permission from the CM's to breed with her even though she already has permission and the toon will have no part in raising the pups?

Following that ( while I'm here and asking questions ) as it's sort of the same principle but a little different:

2. ) Would that also be a rule of thumb for a male pack wolf? (i.e.) Would the player of a male in a different pack need permission from their PM's to breed even though the toon & accordingly the toon's pack is going to have nothing to do with the pups?
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yes, any lone wolf requires permission from CMs, as well as any relevant PMs. In the case of wolves from two different packs, all relevant PMs just give permission.

Edited to add this quote from a thread posted in the PM HQ:

Quote:Hey PMs, just a reminder:

Quote:Lone Wolves may not breed without seeking permission from the admins with a compelling reason
Source: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=13171

Even if one party belongs to a pack, the loner still needs a green light from the admins. So if you get approached regarding permission for one of your pack wolves + a loner to breed, please verify that they've gotten permission from us before making your own call.

Thank you!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)