The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Summer expressed what she came to understand as a vague discontent with the whole situation. She could understand why, for she had resonated with a similar feeling at times, but tried to set it aside. Because of this, she nodded slowly, and considered her words. "All truth, and I do hope he understands this," she said. Jace had eased back into the role and upheld the duty without issue, but now, perhaps he may not always be as secured there..? If he faltered again, it could be the catalyst for change. "He will have to," she added. He had taken his little break at the time when there were no other feasible options, which may have made it easier to have it happen without issue.

She could not speak on Summer's intentions, but it was always a possibility that, if not from him, from others if he did not suit them. While it was not her ideal to consider him not being where he was, the future had many possibilities. Times could change, for better or for worse. But she liked to believe that whatever happened to the Sunspire would be for the best.. whether or not it involved her, or any of the original founders even.

"You probably have others to report in with," she quipped with a softening expression (for she realized the furrow the topic had prompted before) after deciding that she did not feel like discussing Jace's beta matters at length. Mainly she meant Tytonidae, for the reclusive yearling might like to see him, so Amekaze was drawing this towards a close.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM