The Sunspire the ones to whom the sunlight shines
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Time would have to tell how he would fit in here, and how the Sunspire may come to shift in the weeks and months to come. Amekaze knew well they were an introverted lot who liked to act independently -- which was something she probably fostered in her fellows, but they were sometimes close in their own way.

She then lowered her snout to just above the ground, sniffed around softly, and glided into motion. She gestured for him to join her with a swing of her muzzle as she traveled alongside the creek, climbing in elevation steadily with a loose walk. The ground was soft, still damp from a recent rain and the humidity that seemed awfully prevalent this year.

"I do not imagine you will be willing to share all that much, but I feel inclined to ask -- what interests you? Do you consider yourself a fighter? Hunter? Guardian..?" she asked, curiously. She did not needing the bitter details she sensed there to be, but she only wanted to know where his potential strengths were. Ame may have had a bias towards the warriors so that she could have more to spar with should she feel the need, and couldn't really peg him for a healer or caretaker sort. As always, hunters were appreciated (mostly because she was eager to hunt alongside the skilled, since it was not her most shining skill), but so were wardens to lay the borders firmly.

So, she lent him an ear and slowly picked up her pace, trekking deeper into a copse of trees.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 24, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 24, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 24, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 24, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 25, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 25, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 28, 2015, 02:04 AM