Otatso Wetlands let me dangle at a cruel angle
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
so far the sundry-colored female had yet to notice her, though for a moment caiaphas felt her heart baptized in cold panic as the shewolf ahead stopped, clearly having heard her. the telltale sign of her attuned ears, working in unision to pierce from her environment the status of her tracker, clued caiaphas in that her game was shortly ending.

caiaphas froze as her quarry ahead stopped, though there was no denying she was silent in her passing. the terrain made stealthy advances nearly impossible -- yet as soon as she resigned herself to being caught it appeared bhreac had resumed her travels. delighted that her stalking could continue, caiaphas hung back a bit until bhreac was just barely out of her vision. she knew it was only a matter of time before her clumsiness betrayed her location, but until then she was thrilled to exploit the female's sense of comfort by stalking her.  if she was lucky, perhaps the bhreac would unwittingly lead her to food. the prospect of a meal caused caiaphas' mouth to froth, and while she followed bhreac she schemed diabolic ways in which she thieve an honest wolf's hardwon meal.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
let me dangle at a cruel angle - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: let me dangle at a cruel angle - by Caiaphas - August 28, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: let me dangle at a cruel angle - by Bhreac - August 28, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: let me dangle at a cruel angle - by Caiaphas - August 29, 2015, 05:48 PM