Moonspear Dreamcatcher
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Wildfire agreed, and explanations followed soon after. While everything she said seemed oh-so-normal, she thought maybe she seemed a touch more chilled than usual. Wildfire was a presence marked by an intelligent exuberance, something Amekaze admired in the yearling, and today it seemed dulled. Of course, the dark alpha was not exceptionally close to her, had only just come upon her (possibly interrupting, which was a decent reason to be a little sour), and even a bad day could put a wolf off. She'd been there in her own way. But.. she wondered.

"Ah, probably so. I always thought the thin air was why my honored mother swore by her mountaintop meditations,"
she smirked, momentarily reflecting on it. Something about depriving the body of air, or really making it work for what it could have, seemed to have that effect. Amekaze couldn't explain it necessarily, but she had grown up to enjoy the sensations too. "I ask because while I do not know.. this spot in particular before now, I notice so few coming up very high yet." That and there was a lot of delicate ground to cover up here. She was still working on it herself. Of course, winter was a good enough reason for them not to really pay the peaks much mind if they had a lesser interest in it than her. She knew several of them were not born mountaineers and even Wildfire cited clumsiness, so maybe that was why.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 07, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Amekaze - March 09, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 10, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Amekaze - March 13, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Amekaze - March 14, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 14, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Amekaze - March 18, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 22, 2016, 08:20 AM