Moonspear Dreamcatcher
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She'd not appreciated the mountaintop meditations to the lengths her mother did, and presumably, she just wasn't as good at it as her. Amekaze had moved quite a ways away from it these days, from the traditions to the language she'd taken from her dam, and wondered if she may circle back one day when her interests weren't pulling her other directions.

Wildfire did go on to express her want of privacy, which canted her head subtly. While she disarmed the notion in almost the next breath, Ame wanted her to know she could shoo her aside if she wanted; she'd find no offense because if anyone understood the need for privacy, it was her: a professional, lifelong introvert. "Understandable. I did worry I interrupted something of that sort.." Because it had been a logical thing to suspect, after all. "You know I would find no offense if you wanted your privacy back," she added lightly, although meant it honestly.

"Ah, well. It is.. something that can be done many ways, and differs by individuals who all find their clarity and focus different ways. Sometimes it  needs a certain place or a particular pose, sometimes just counting breaths and silence is enough to find the vibe meditation seeks, others something else entirely.." she fanned back her ears as the explanation could have even continued on when even that seemed like so much, and so vague that it probably did not answer anything. She was never that good at it, let alone trying to relay the tactics of it she recalled from days long behind her.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 07, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Amekaze - March 09, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 10, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Amekaze - March 13, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Amekaze - March 14, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 14, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Amekaze - March 18, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Dreamcatcher - by Wildfire - March 22, 2016, 08:20 AM