Moonspear i shall exist until the last stars fall from the night
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
feel free to pop in at any time, Gerra! :)

As he laid eyes upon his brother, Charon could not help but feel a layer of guilt underneath the mask that he upheld so meticulously. Stone cold, as though it mattered nothing to him, when in fact Dhole had mattered so much to him. She was practically family, she was like his very best friend aside from Flóki, and to top it off, she was — and he thought of her in this way with all the respect in the world — his punching bag, and he hers, of late. It had felt as though they could say anything to one another, until Goober had come along to ruin everything for them. Charon's frustration for Dhole was about as big as his growing hatred for Goober, for ultimately it was all his fault that this was happening.

Charon nosed Flóki's cheek briefly before he cut right to business: "Dhole betrayed us. She came to me and said she would leave, and when I tried to stop her because she obviously can't make any rational decisions right now she snapped at me and ran away." That was all he could say on the matter. The exact happenings of their meetings were perhaps different if seen from another's perspective, but this perspective was his and Charon truly felt that that was what had happened.
Messages In This Thread