Blackfoot Forest I spend my nights dancing with my own shadow
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri nodded, it was troubling to think you wouldn't be accepted amongst your pack simply because of your beliefs. She smiled encouragingly at Anna,"You won't have to worry about me accepting you and I don't think any of the others here will be treating you differently."

"As for Gotham, I think you two should get to know each other before delving into personal stuff like religion and all that. As for consummation, don't worry about that. Aaron expects us not to sleep with our mates, he doesn't want unwanted litters running amuck. Only he and possibly the Beta pair will be allowed to do that, maybe some of us others later on but not right now so don't feel pressured to do anything physical with Gotham,"she assured her friend. She felt kinda like Sam being all consueling for the other woman, perhaps she and Sam could become a tag team kinda thing.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I spend my nights dancing with my own shadow - by Síff - April 16, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: I spend my nights dancing with my own shadow - by Síff - April 21, 2016, 08:15 PM