Blackfoot Forest Won't you be a good sister?
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri had to bite back a sob of guilt when he called her LiLi. 

"Leave my sister alone, you big bullies!" A mini Leto stood protectively over a tiny Liri, baby teeth bared in a snarl. "Leave her alone or I swear I'll fight every single one of you!" Leto rushed forward and latched onto one of the much larger, much older boy's legs, drawing blood. The boy shook him off, Leto thumping down next to Liri painfully.

The nearly mute girl let out a growl that sounded more like a squeak, grabbing the boy's paw and clamping down. The bullies fled, deciding the two pups were too bothersome to worry about. Leto placed his head over Liri's, comforting her with a wolfy hug.

"Don't worry, LiLi. I won't let them hurt you."

The arctic had no words, she rushed forward and crashed into her big brother's chest. Burying her face against his fur she let a few tears slide down her face. "I missed you so much, Lee." Liri whispered, using his own nickname.

"Come on, LiLi you can say it. I know you can. Say Leto." Mini Leto encouraged her with a grin. Liri had learned to talk at a much slower pace, withdrawn as a child to the point of near muteness. With a concentrated expression, pink tongue sticking out and brow crumpled, Liri's lips parted.

"Lee.." Her voice was a hoarse whisper. Jumping to her feet, the tiny pup jumped with an excited squeal, tackling her brother in a hug. "Lee!"
the fuckin' feels man T.T
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Won't you be a good sister? - by Síff - June 10, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Won't you be a good sister? - by Leto - June 10, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Won't you be a good sister? - by Síff - June 11, 2016, 03:11 AM
RE: Won't you be a good sister? - by Leto - June 11, 2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Won't you be a good sister? - by Síff - June 11, 2016, 09:27 AM
RE: Won't you be a good sister? - by Leto - June 11, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Won't you be a good sister? - by Síff - June 11, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Won't you be a good sister? - by Leto - June 11, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Won't you be a good sister? - by Síff - June 13, 2016, 01:11 PM