Moonspear I'm coming home (again)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Charon tailed her close behind, and seemed to echo the same sentiment she shared regarded Dash's status: Good. She noticed they had to be tired, confirmed further by the silent presence of Heldi, and she frankly wasn't in any mood to loiter either.

What did worry her, however, was the explanation. She knew her expression furrowed as she listened. It didn't settle her any to know the lightning had taken his hearing and sight, and she swallowed thickly with a glance to Charon. She could remember her own hearing being shot to the point of a horrible ringing just after it had happened, but that was really all. Amekaze had not been able to distinguish how much the lighting had done itself and how much just hurt from falling because of the shock of it.

Now that he had mentioned it, she studied his eyes more carefully from here with a quizzical squint. They did not appear outwardly damaged but her look was not an up close one yet, nor one practiced with eye injury anyway. From old experience, she knew that her mother's blind right eye was hazy, and that if there was no seeing into the eye itself, a creature was not seeing out of it. However.. was that the case here? There were a number of ways to approach her next questions. "Has it been improving slowly? Or can you tell?" she asked regarding his eyesight, all attempting to gauge his outlook on it so her thoughts on it could follow soon after. She was namely interested in whether or not he felt it would just take more time to mend, or if this would make for a permanent affliction. Or, if it would just take time to know for sure. He couldn't know with certainty and neither could anyone else.

She briefly thought of Judas and even the thrall, both who claimed to know poisons but not necessarily healing medicine, so it may have been a lost cause. Thistle would have actually been the most ideal wolf for the job, but she had long since faded away from them all. "Floki is okay. His leg is.. worrisome, but he is mending," she confirmed. As much as he could be considering the circumstances. She only hoped he was not in too much pain. "As for everyone else involved.. bruises, cuts, scrapes, headaches here and there. Nothing life threatening," she elaborated.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm coming home (again) - by Dash - June 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Amekaze - June 27, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Charon - June 28, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Dash - June 29, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Heldi - June 30, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Amekaze - June 30, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Charon - June 30, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Dash - June 30, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm coming home (again) - by Amekaze - July 01, 2016, 05:05 PM