Moonspear A New Beginning
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Now that she had a name to match to her sight and scent, Amekaze felt more comfortable easing this encounter forward if she was bound to be one of their newest members. All in all, she was happy enough with her first impressions to grant her space among them. Amekaze felt it may be in the pack's best interest to do so if the silvered female could do all she said, which would take the time to find out for sure.

Since she had mentioned the leadership, that segued her right into bringing the rest of it up here just as a brief preview. "My mate Charon is the other half of the alphaship here. His brother, Floki, is beta." Good names to know so if she felt generous enough, she'd give them. Their scents were well-laid, though, so she often said no more than that. "So long as we, and the mountain, have your loyalty and strength, you may find a home here." Of course, it went unsaid that more than that would find her more comfortable and secured here, yet she usually left that up to them to determine.

She let the pause settle before she prepared to move on yet again. "The lands are just now green again after locusts stripped everything a few moons ago, so we have been working on restocking everything in the meantime. It is rebounding, but it takes time.." she nodded, beginning to turn her muzzle towards the heart of the Spear. Then, she leveled Estella with a thoughtful look. "I am no healer in full, but I want to work with one in the coming weeks to know what plants we would get the most use out of having available. This is in addition to helping a few.. aspiring medics get on their feet. You will have to familiarize yourself with the mountainside first of all, though.." she said with a slow nod. If Estella could rise to meet these hopes Amekaze had toyed with, she would certainly find herself on the fast track to establishing herself here.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning - by Estella - July 03, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Amekaze - July 03, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Estella - July 03, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Amekaze - July 03, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Estella - July 04, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Amekaze - July 04, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Estella - July 04, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Amekaze - July 04, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Estella - July 05, 2016, 12:00 PM