Silvertip Mountain I've been thinking
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
A humbling respect for the other male rose in Grayday's chest. He's trying very hard to be fair and open to me. I was not going to give him the chance, earlier, and I doubt that I would've tried to befriend him on my own. He was rather touched by the whole exchanged, but decided that was a thought to keep to himself. All the same, he let himself smile a little at Ezekiel, wanting to show that he was receptive to the man's friendly wooing. Better not say it like that to him.

"You're very kind to ask, Ezekiel. I know we haven't gotten off on the right foot - I appreciate you reaching out to me," he said gently, biting the proverbial bullet. A weight seemed to rise from his chest, and he felt he could continue the conversation on more even footing, now that he'd acknowledged what he thought of as the elephant in the room. "I do have something on my mind, but it's not very exciting stuff. There are things in my past that I wish I could change, though I know it would be thoughtless to do so, were I really given the chance. Hardly a unique problem."

Grayday paused for a moment, a bt uncertain. Although Ezekiel seemed very friendly, now, he wasn't sure he wanted to air his dirty laundry to the wolf. These feelings were not something he was proud of, and he did not want Ezekiel's opinion of him to be further lowered in light of them. But that's no way to live your life - trying to change how others think of you. If you live a life worth living, the people who matter to you will see you as you are, and overlook what needs to be overlooked, help you see what needed to be changed.

"I hope you won't think too badly of me for these things - they're tired thoughts. Nothing for it but to get over it, and I just haven't, yet," he explained in a sad voice. I hope you won't, but if you do, you do so with my permission. And if you don't, I have gained a friend indeed.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 02, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 05, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 06, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 09, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 11, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 13, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 13, 2016, 09:05 AM