Moonspear The higher we climb, the farther we fall
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She couldn't help angling back her ears. When the first response to the question was a disappointed-sounding sigh, she knew to be prepared for news that was not the best. Re-injuring old injuries was tricky and Heldi seemed to think it was not going to get much better. "I would still give it time. It may just need longer than normal," she frowned, knowing that it could also be a permanent limp. "Do not apologize. I know it is not ideal, for you or the pack but I cannot fault you for any of it, not when the injuries come from a hunt for the pack -- alongside so many of the rest of us," she said, hoping that some of her feelings on the matter were conveyed. "I am just glad it is not worse." In short, she did not want them to suffer unnecessarily thinking she was going to pass judgement on hurt wolves. It was a bad luck, and all thanks to the idiocy of the Redhawk alpha.

"I realize we have no.. formal medic here, and supplies are limited, but have you spoken to anyone about it yet? Judas and Pyx have been doing what they can with what they do know," she mentioned.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The higher we climb, the farther we fall - by Heldi - July 03, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: The higher we climb, the farther we fall - by Amekaze - July 14, 2016, 12:45 AM