Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Teeth snapped shut in the air where Harley had been just as he moved out of the way. There was an intense desire for Charon to go after Harley, because he had seen this before — he'd had this dominance problem with Lazarus — and he wasn't exactly looking for another dude in the pack to go off and bang his mate because of his own delusional thoughts of superiority. Charon nearly went off to do just that, a feral snarl bubbling up in his throat and teeth snapping in warning at Harley's retreating form. He hadn't noticed the words shared, thinking he simply was trying to touch Althaia rather than speak to her, so consumed was he by his hormones and anger.

The only thing that ultimately kept him from going after Harley to get into a scuffle with him was Althaia's scent. It wound him up, hormones raging, and before he knew it he was enticed by it. It was her voice that snapped him from his thoughts, and he looked at her, calming down now. His tail lowered somewhat to a more neutral position and he turned to face her, his head still carried proud to display his status, for it was now more than ever that he wished to display it to her, to show her the King that he was.

He hoped that she knew he had always wanted to be good for her, for she was a part of his pack and he wished to defend her as much as the next member of his pack. The famine was over and while she had a debt to repay them, she was still above every outsider to him. She was pack. Family, in a way. And she was here, right in front of him. He had not before had the desire that she knew how much he cared for her, but now he felt it, stronger than ever, as he inhaled her scent.

His nose moved closer to hers as he ran it gingerly along the guard hairs of her cheek, feeling his hackles raise in a much more pleasant manner this time. "Do you desire him?" he asked, his words soft, as a smile fell across his marred face. "What do you think of me?" He halted as he reached her ear, barely touching her hairs as he stopped and look at her, trying to gauge what she was thinking and feeling by looking at her face.
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM