Whitefish River If that’s all/everything/more
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Though he'd never again be good at hunting smaller game, Day thought he might still be mediocre, at least. From his jaws swung a fire-orange creature, fur soft as a pup's and body long like a snake's. He'd never seen one before, but he was sure it would taste the same as anything else to little Adeline.

It was a small catch, but Day was proud he'd been able to nab it, cloudy eyes and all. Besides, Adeline is small and what is that smell?

It was a rhetorical question, because he knew that smell. All thoughts of home and little Adeline abandoned, he trotted at once in the smell's direction, his heart beating faster as he encountered no border, no protective mate, no nothing. Just her, bright-eyed and dark of fur.

Day crept a little closer, drawn in by the siren-smell without argument. His body would have him move closer still, but he kept himself a respectful distance away and let out a soft chuff, laying the fire-cat-snake on the ground in a clear offering.

"Hello," he said in a friendly voice, forcing his protesting limbs into the sphinx position - I don't want to seem friendly, I want to be over there! - But Day knew that it was better to let her approach. At least, he knew he'd had more success that way before.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
If that’s all/everything/more - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 02:26 AM
RE: If that’s all/everything/more - by Grayday Sr. - July 17, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: If that’s all/everything/more - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: If that’s all/everything/more - by Grayday Sr. - July 17, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: If that’s all/everything/more - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: If that’s all/everything/more - by Grayday Sr. - July 18, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: If that’s all/everything/more - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: If that’s all/everything/more - by Grayday Sr. - July 18, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: If that’s all/everything/more - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 10:47 AM