Blackfoot Forest Even independent souls get lonely.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"If you can't commit to a pack, why should I bother taking you in? Rosings is more than a rest home or temporary spot to live. It's family," her brows drew in with confusion. Why would he think it a good idea to say that when asking for a place amongst her people? They were not a homeless shelter. 

His skills were sufficient but if he couldn't back them up with loyalty, he wasn't worth the effort of keeping around. It was harsh but loyalty was something she prized above all.

"Careful. This is my home. I don't take kindly to people who insult it," she growled out, ears flattening and tail lashing threateningly. "As said, I have no certainties that they will continue. It is unlikely as most have failed, I did not come up with the tradition but if it does uphold you would know. Decide now if this pack is what you want," if he had any problems with what she said, he was free to go.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 10, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 11, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 12, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 13, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 15, 2016, 08:08 PM