Silvertip Mountain Ring any bells?
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Bemused by this sudden twist of fate - that the very wolf that haunted him would appear so conveniently on his doorstep - Day simply stared at her, realizing that she was speaking to him this time, and that she seemed just as confused as the first time they had met. He'd taken her to be a simple creature back then, and thought the same of her even in light of her ability to speak, but it seemed she'd been able to take care of herself during their months apart.

"I'm sorry I lost you," he said after a long moment of silence - and Cat and Calf, it felt good to say those words to her; the ones that'd been burning on his tongue for months, now. And she was alive - safe and apparently healthy, and with the scents of other healthy wolves mingled heartily with her own. "You don't - you don't know how happy I am to see you, girl. Alive, healthy - I'm glad. I worried."

Shaking his head, the male laughed as he realized he still did not know her name. "We never introduced ourselves, did we? I'm Grayday. What's your name?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Ring any bells? - by Grayday Sr. - September 11, 2016, 09:38 PM