Jade Fern Grove won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As she stared, he did so right back, shifting a few times before having eventually directed his gaze elsewhere. There was another question, one of which he'd not been quick to answer. He'd considered ignoring it, moving on to a different topic, but wasn't entirely sure how much that might accomplish. After realizing that he could be vague with his answer, he'd loosed a sigh, preparing himself to speak. "Nightmares," Xan had told her, no further information having been given. Everyone had nightmares every now and again, so he'd assumed himself to be in the clear for the time being.

With a comment on food having been made, he'd look back towards her. "Does that mean I can wake you up whenever as long as I have food with me?" he'd asked, a part of him actually, genuinely curious. Whether or not he'd need or even want to wake her up again in the future had yet to be decided, but the information could be useful either way.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 12:13 AM