Jade Fern Grove won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Whether his apology had been accepted—or even believed—or not, he couldn't tell. He'd watched her for a moment, wondering what she'd say, as well as if he'd be forgiven. All he'd received had been an I don't know, however, which wasn't at all insightful. It left him without a real answer, but he'd let it go, assuming that it was as good of a response as he'd get. Again, he'd looked away, trying to focus on anything other than her. The encounter had quickly turned uncomfortable, and he'd found himself regretting having woken her up. Prior to doing so, the idea had seemed like a good one, but now all he wanted to do was retreat; avoid any and all questions, as well as give her whatever space was necessary for her to then forgive him.

There was a moment in which he'd considered returning to where he'd previously been attempting to sleep, but back to the present had his mind been dragged when she'd asked a question. Why was he there? He didn't want to admit to knowing for why he was there, since he didn't want to be made to explain all that had happened. Why he'd gone over the mountains, why he'd been in the forest, why he'd followed them... Xan had a home to return to, a family that cared about him, and yet his time was being spent with near strangers—why? "I don't want to live at where I came from anymore," he'd settled on, pondering if he should say more shortly after. All thoughts were sent away, though, and his mouth had been shut, not wanting to give away any more information.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 16, 2016, 11:29 PM