Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
With Dierdre’s help, Rannoch was healing from the drop. Though he was not up and running as he had once been able to, the with had already helped his limp considerably. But, despite this, Rannoch stayed within the Leviathan’s home and attempted to build up his strength with the tips that Deirdre had offered.

He was in the midst of pacing slowly, attempting to regain his once-power stride. But, despite his best efforts, his current pacing didn’t seem to be doing anything to help. Just as he was giving up, an unexpected presence came into the picture.

His eyes widened and the fur along his spine spiked as he swung his head to catch sight of the head that had poked into the den. Despite his surprise, and momentary panic, Rannoch managed to speak coherently. “Ol Mur--who?” His voice wavered, showcasing just how thrown off he felt in that moment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 12, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM