Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The other was quick to stride in with a certain sense of confidence that he hadn’t felt in quite some time. His body was quick to tense in the other’s approach and a certain sense of wildness flared inside. He wasn’t sure if he could trust this wolf-- or any other wolf in this pack for that matter. The other’s confidenced was oddly paired with a haggard appearance. He noted the irony of it all quickly, as he observed the other's appearance, that he would not be as confident and upbeat if he looked like the other.

Soon enough, as he had averted his attention for favor of something more sightly, he was invited to walk with the other. Before he could speak, Murgash was out the door again. Despite his better judgement, he hobbled after the other. He wasn’t sure just what lured him to the other’s company, but, in that moment, he did not question it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 13, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM