Totoka River Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
+narrative ending
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She regarded his thanks in silence and still listened while her eyes were focused on the waters in search. Ah, the ocean. I am not surprised to hear that. It is part of what pulls me back this way, too, although she was not initially intending to travel all the way to the coast. With her pack far inland from here, she was hesitant to trek too deeply. Ame did not know how long she could be away from the pack without missing anything, or having the wolves there wonder of what she had done. However, she was not roaming without purpose..

She was careful and painfully patient in waiting for a good moment to strike. A few fish had streaked by and almost, she had sprung. Then only when she felt like the time was right did she swoop to the waters to retrieve a silvered fish -- not a very large one, but a nice snack for her, and the freshness was welcome. She wheeled back towards shore with it in tow.

After ripping past its scales, she regarded him coolly at his offer and ate her fill. Her study of fishing spots and how they compared to during the early spring months could continue there. She wondered where he intended to explore; Ame was familiar with many stretches of land by the coast here. I will accompany you, then. Call me Ame.. of Swiftcurrent, although only.. as of recently, she answered and watched him intently as she bit into the fish again. While not knowing the official status between her pack and his, she knew of Jinx's ferocity and history amongst this area at least vaguely. Ame did not intend to stir pack relationships in spending time amongst his company, so hoped he felt similarly. She had much preferred the implication-free interactions of a loner, even if her guard had been forced to be impeccable at nearly all times..

And with that moments bled together and she took in the sights as their path neared the shorelines, with a bit of Majesty's company. She did not follow closely after him, but now and they exchanged a bit of conversation, although in typical Amekaze-fashion, she kept it relatively impersonal on her end of things.

Only when she had seen all she needed to see did she depart from the male's company, after quick farewells, and headed back towards Swiftcurrent -- wholly unknowing of what would await her once there..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding - by Amekaze - May 24, 2014, 06:09 PM