Moonspear i stood like a rock against the storm
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
set for whenever charon and aria are out scoutin'. and if anyone else is gone with them somehow then ignore their reference in this LOL
It was bitterly cold, especially after the storm had swept through. After that, temperatures had simply plummeted to dangerous new lows. The naturalist in her winced, wondering what the after effect of this would be, and for how long it would span. The wild beast in her spurred her viciously towards ensuring survival of her and her own. Sentiment had her worrying about her mate, his brother, and the state of many things here at home. She'd heard Alastor's howl, gone to sniff out Zoratto's frozen dead body for herself, and none of that set well with her.

With this in mind, she'd slipped just beyond their borderlands when she'd faintly smelled something of interest. It brought her to a frozen deer carcass, full grown. Although not a large doe (probably one born late in the spring, a little behind the rest), it was free food she didn't have to expend energy on hunting. She'd claim it before a competitor did, without a question.. The worst part was hauling it back to the mountain, which she could cope with.

She lugged it past their familiar foothills that rose into woods. Once she was a good way into the territory towards the rendezvous and her neck was feeling sore enough to outweigh her patience, she howled for the collective entity of @Alya @Lyra and @Hydra then @Korei Julia too. @Pyx also was invited, unquestionably by nature of being one of the few others left on the Spear at the moment. It may not be the most massive of meals, but it was something for them each. She had to share the free bounty in these cold times, even if it may not entirely bolster the morale with so many of their comrades away right now.

While Amekaze waited, she began to work on ripping her way through the ice frozen into the deer's fur and into the meat of the prey.
Messages In This Thread
i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 17, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 18, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 25, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 01, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 07, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 15, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 04:15 AM