Arrow Lake if you see me comin', you'd better step aside
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Seemed like he wasn't the only one with a shady love-life. Well, he could've guessed that by last night either way, but having it confimed was something of a relief to the sterling male. "What the pack doesn't know can't hurt them," he said after a moment, and the words tasted like acid in his mouth, but he knew that it was true. They'd sinned, but not against Steady. Not unless they went back.

"Yeah, two of 'em," he replied, a ghot of a smile crossing his face. "You'll know 'em if you see 'em. Look just like me and all."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 04, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 05, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Grayday Sr. - February 05, 2017, 04:59 PM