Moonspear I told my wrath, my wrath did end
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Now up much closer, his true age was far more apparent than it had been on stalking up from his rear. But knowing this alone likely would not be enough to temper her aggression any; she didn't know him enough to feel any sympathy for his worn state, so here his worth was particularly diminished until he proved otherwise. Ignoring her mountain's boundaries already set him back.

Although she'd left him with the chance to change quickly that and just flee, it didn't seem that would be his choice as soon as his body bowed and his belly was up to her just after. At least sight of his overturned underside, and all the decadent vantage points she could use to dispatch him if necessary, instinctively appeased the alpha — along with knowing she was not alone, for one of her dark daughters appeared. He'd not warrant a chase outright yet, not with this being a small step in a better direction, but she did close the last ground with a low rumble — poised and assured in the steps that brought her very close.

The malicious curl of her lips stayed firm however with all senses keyed prominently on him as she moved over the juvenile male's prone form to take in a good, long look at him. "What are you doing here?" she snarled quietly, coldly, while hovering her muzzle near his teeth first.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - February 28, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 01, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 01, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 01, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 02, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 02, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 02, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 01:05 AM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - May 09, 2017, 03:55 PM