Dragoncrest Cliffs When are having a heartfelt conversation
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The faint traces of a frown went by unnoticed but, as it deepened, he eventually caught on. It took every ounce of willpower that he could muster to not mimic her expression, choosing to instead maintain his look of determination; for a fleeting second, a frown pulled at his lips anyways, but it was quickly swept away. Her questions made him fall silent, several moments being taken to truly consider his responses. The former was concerning, and this he made known as his brows pinched together, but not something that could convince him to give up. It was a possibility, yes, but so were many other things. A plethora of possibilities existed, some more likely than others, but none were confirmed to happen without a doubt. With all of the opportunities that he held, it was easy to be reeled into a false sense of confidence—this he was powerless against, easily fooled by his aplomb.

With a careless abruptness, he abandoned his musings, shaking his head in the process. “If you never feel anything more towards me, or anyone else, then that’s okay,” he decided, well aware of his own inability to force her into anything. Her safety, her emotions, came first. Although he could be selfish, and terribly so, that was a side of him that he wished to never again reveal to her. Alexander wanted only to care for her, to be allowed to love her, and to make sure that she knew he could always be counted on; she would be put first every time. “I want us to become closer, but…” trailing off, he glanced back towards the ground. “I don’t want to make you love me. I want for this to be real, for us both to be happy.” For as tempting as the idea of obtaining his own genuine euphoria was, her own could not be shoved aside so that he might reach for his. He did not want something that wouldn’t last—he didn’t want a lie.

Dragging his gaze back up towards her own, he offered a small, half-smile. He hadn’t thought of a response to the latter of her inquiries but soon discovered that he didn’t need to. “I’ll treat you better,” he answered, the response coming to him naturally. “I’ll make my feelings known, I’ll show you how much I care whenever we’re together. I’ll be nicer to others and try to open up more—all for you.” It would be difficult, he did not doubt that, but it would be worth it. The better relations he had with the other members of the pack, the more time he would be able to spend with Kendra; even if she was with something else, he could be there with them and not bring down the mood. As he thought of the benefits, and of spending more time with her, a question floated into his mind that encouraged him to take a step and decrease the space between them. “Could we maybe sleep together?” asked the yearling, albeit rather hesitantly. “Or just close to one another? Every night?” Whilst asking made him feel uncomfortable, the idea itself seemed to put his mind at ease. They would always be close together, allowing him to keep her safe, and he would never be without her.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 17, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 26, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - April 14, 2017, 02:48 AM