Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
It was somewhere between Hydra's teasing and her sparkling eyes that Rannoch managed to smile, breaking his character. Attempting to re-step back into it, he offered the dark shadow a shrug of his shoulders and smirked. "Fine then," he assumed, taking on a much more confident facade to reply. "I am cool." There was a playful glint in his eye as he spoke. Though Rannoch did not feel fresh, nor did he truly know what being cool entitled, he attempted to emulate how Hydra was portraying herself. The gentle hum of her teasing reached to him, he threw back his head, eyeing her with mock shock. "Well, that would be a shame..." He began after a moment of thought, his tail swaying gently behind him as he lowered his head. "But if that happens, I'll just have to let everybody know that your coolness is a scam." He accompanied his words with a firm nod as if confirming that he meant business. 

Rannoch's slick front shifted as the conversation did, turning less silly as they discussed the others. He nodded to her first question, finding no need to elaborate at that moment. Instead, he focused on the issue at hand, recalling the ones that had joined. "Theres six of us," Rannoch confirmed after a pause, his head tilting as he looked to her. That the remark of all these questions lingered on the tip of his tongue, he stayed silent and allowed for his body language to do the speaking for him.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 11, 2017, 12:14 PM