Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She fought hard against the urge to roll her eyes when he mentioned her parents by name. Really? Why were all these weirdos coming out of the woodwork lately? Towhee sneered at him, letting a pregnant pause hang in between them for a moment as she finished processing everything he'd said. When it came to unfamiliar wolves, it required some extra time and effort to parse out the lipreading.

"Peregrine and Fox are dead," Towhee said tonelessly, her speech impediment likely a dead giveaway if he'd ever interacted with a deaf individual. If not, it was entirely possible he thought her dumb, not that she gave it any thought whatsoever. "Elwood and Finley are the leaders," she stated, then emphatically repeated, "Who are you? What do you want?" She wasn't going to bother her Alphas—especially since her aunt was otherwise indisposed—for something as stupid as a friendly chat with an outsider.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Towhee - May 09, 2017, 10:41 AM