Redhawk Caldera I will fight you for eternity.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee felt like she had boarded some sort of sibling carousel at some point, whereupon brothers and sisters spontaneously appeared and disappeared. Only a few had truly stuck over time—Raven, Orca and, of course, Phox—and she decided they were the only ones she truly cared about or trusted. Everyone else would be held at arm's length, as surely they would eventually vanish just as suddenly as they had appeared. She had taken a risk, deciding to let Nightjar break through her barriers, only for him to run off and wind up dead.

She mulled these matters as she circled the borders, though the stopped and tried to clear her head of errant thoughts. Towhee knew she must be more vigilant than ever, what with their horrible neighbors to the east. Some wolves had gone missing from their ranks, including her own prodigal brother, Titmouse. There were some murmurs that the Blackfeathers might be responsible, though Towhee privately thought it more likely that the little pipsqueak bailed on them yet again.

Still, she knew she must be on her guard. She might even have to prepare herself for a real war, a thought which sent a thrill down Towhee's spine. She picked up her feet and began moving again, the caldera to her left as she headed north, her orange eyes sweeping over the stunning foliage of the distant Bramblepoint.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 05, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 05, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 05, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 06, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 06, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Quixote - November 07, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I will fight you for eternity. - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 04:03 PM