Redhawk Caldera Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Another brother joined them, this one significantly more welcome, though his appearance made her jump slightly since she didn't have the benefit of hearing his approach. Suddenly Tegan was simply there. "What?" she said rather loudly, having caught the movement of his lips without actually catching the words. When he presumably repeated himself, Towhee shot him a smile and a shrug. "Just taking a stroll around the lake, I guess," she said, pointing to the others who had come to rest at intervals along the lake's edge.

That was when she saw Titmouse begin wading. "What're you doing, you idiot?" Towhee shouted at him, ignoring the way Wildfire's ears pressed downward and Orca's look of reproof. "The water's nearly freezing!"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity - by Towhee - December 14, 2017, 01:54 PM