King Elk Forest i've always been this blunt
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

his expression doesn't change from it's deadpan stare but he feels a flicker of sheepishness at her reaction. but delight doesn't have mato's stately presence; he's not noble and he doesn't ooze competency. he's just the guy who's still left.

she's blunt and honest - he appreciates that, and gives her an appraising once over, no longer distracted by the unusual merle of her coat. "long as you're willing to work," he says, "this is tindómë. our ranks are based on trades - we're non-traditional, so to speak - and we share the forest with an elk known as the king elk that we leave be." he opts to skip flowery and go right to the point, figuring she'd be the type to cop to that.

mato never liked to dictate what skills his wolves pursued. delight doesn't either, but hey, since she doesn't seem to have one in mind. "i'm delight singing-sunlight, our n- morwinyon," and boy, wow, that is super weird out loud, it's too elegant a title for him, "uh, alpha. you think you could dust up in a fight? things stay pretty quiet around here, but we could use some merc-types." and if the answer's no, that's fine, but, never hurts to ask.
Messages In This Thread
i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - December 30, 2017, 09:58 AM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Ariel - December 30, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - December 31, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Seabreeze - January 01, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - January 01, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - January 01, 2018, 01:46 PM