Blackfeather Woods i have almost forgotten the taste of fear
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Her mouth broke into a smile at his touch. She took his words to heart, knowing them to be words of comfort and taking what strength she could from them. She did have something to say about his first statement, though, and her lips spread to speak.

"I'm not worried about me," Maegi said. It was almost the complete truth; there was a small sliver of fear for herself, buried deep underneath the compassion she held for her family. "I'm worried about you. I know you'll do great," she added quickly, eyes raking over his brawny muscles, cloaked in his thick white pelt.

"But Vaati, if you die. . .if Miraak dies, if Cicero dies. . .if you all die, who will take care of us? Who will teach us?" She shuddered at the thought of being left to Potema's devices. Death might be a better fate, after all. "Mother won't."
Messages In This Thread
i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - December 22, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - December 26, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - December 29, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 14, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 21, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 22, 2018, 02:27 PM