Ankyra Sound llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas had trailed a distance behind kierkegaard absently, finding fulfilling various duties like cache-storing and beach-combing far more endurable with a comrade. even if their company was spent in entirely silence. his growl caused her to pluck her head from a mound of seaweed she had been investigating and warily look about them.

it took her only a moment to decipher from his body language the nature of his snarl -- wordlessly she pulled from the flotsam towards him. she stalked forward at an assertive lope, with her tail waving aggressively over her narrow hips and her hackles raised like palisades along her spine. she could only just make out the bundle of soggy flesh, still living, that earned kierkegaard's attention -- but she knew soon as she saw it that its presence on the shore was unwelcome.

unlike kierkegaard, caiaphas did not give the thing the courtesy of snarling to announce her intentions: they were writ clear across her contorted muzzle as she stalked forward with her head low and posture threatening. if this thing, whatever it was, saw any hope of survival, it would be in a quick retreat back to the sea -- otherwise her fangs would surely and swiftly find life and extinguish it.
Messages In This Thread
llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 21, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 21, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 22, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 22, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 24, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 28, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 31, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 31, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - February 06, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:17 PM