Whitefish River Come Back Home
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Although the male had plenty of reprovals for Krypton, he knew it would be best to keep them to himself for the time being. He could tell that the shewolf needed a soft touch rather than a firm hand. Advise and counselling could come later, when her body was more able to take on the strain on her spirit.

"You're family, Kryp," he said simply. She'd always treated him and his children with the utmost kindness - how could he do any less for her? They'd bled together, starved together, shivered together. Sunny wouldn't be the wolf he was today without her influence. And yes, he'd harbored feelings for her at one time, but she'd grown into more than that. How could he send her away? "Can you walk?" he asked then, attempting to nudge her to her paws. "You need a decent meal in you. And don't argue with me - I'm clearly the one with the most sense around here," he said, the last part somewhat teasingly. "My pack is just up the plateau. I want you to stay until our medic clears you for travel, at the very least."

He did not know if he would be able to convince Krypton to stay for that long - she was very flighty, in his opinion - but he would at least try to impose his will upon her. For her own good.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Come Back Home - by RIP Krypton - January 21, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Come Back Home - by Grayday Sr. - January 21, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Come Back Home - by RIP Krypton - January 21, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Come Back Home - by Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Come Back Home - by RIP Krypton - January 23, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Come Back Home - by Grayday Sr. - January 23, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Come Back Home - by RIP Krypton - January 24, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Come Back Home - by Grayday Sr. - January 28, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Come Back Home - by RIP Krypton - January 31, 2018, 11:50 AM