Heron Lake Plateau Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect?
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

He wanted to beat her - not to death, but competition wise, his need to be on top had become so important in the past few weeks. Seeing her bloodied made him feel a sense of bittersweet pride in himself.

But the question did throw him off. He glared at her, feeling his empty socket pulse with the memory of his trauma. Bristling, he reminded her coldly, No. How could she still think of him as a murderer? The accusation within the question hurt more than he expected but Screech wasn't going to stop just because he had some feelings. If anything, it only fueled his desire to prove himself and ruin her - see how she likes it for a change.

He paces around her in search of an opening, and enunciates carefully, Do you really think I'm capable of that? Because what - I was captured by Blackfeather? Turned? He couldn't help but wonder if Towhee knew of the deal he had to agree to with Hydra. Had his own sister put them on his trail? Would she have stopped them? Then, a thought so foreign and painful that for a second he lost his fire - Did you send them after me? They're the reason -- Hydra, her sisters, they wrecked my face. They made me leave, he wanted to say, but couldn't. He grit his teeth in a scowl after that, his mind set. Moonspear is the enemy. That whole area is fucked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 20, 2018, 01:06 PM