Twisted Slough Livin' at my mommas house, we'd argue every month.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

There were some answers, and some vague almost-answers that Screech couldn't parse together. It was neat to have found a bird capable of communication with wolves, but that also made him kind of... Suspicious. Who taught this random ass bird to understand a wolf? Having not been around when his sister had found him, he didn't know anything about Towhee's extracurricular activities - nor would he ever suspect that she had tamed their family's namesake for personal use. It was a neat trick though.

The bird looked off in to the distance but the boy wasn't really getting it; he understood the general direction was where the bird had been, but didn't link the gesture to the Caldera. They looked at one another for a little longer before Screech lost some of his interest, because he just didn't know what to say. He backed off for the time being - giving the bird space, relaxing his own position so that he could quit leaning on the tree like a hunting hound - and began investigating his surroundings.

After a few moments he turned his good eye back to the bird in the tree (but it took a second to locate him over again), then called out, You must see a lot from up there. Can you help me find something to eat?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Livin' at my mommas house, we'd argue every month. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 24, 2018, 06:27 PM