Heron Lake Plateau If he ever singles you up, if he's ever stupid enough
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The tip of her tail switched back and forth as Towhee's orange eyes scanned across the meadow. It might make a good rendezvous site, though she would see what Finley and Elwood thought before declaring it the pack's formal gathering place. In the meantime, she ventured forth, sniffing here and there. She found herself hoping to find a replacement for the badger den nearby, though there was nothing comparable. That reminded her, though: she needed to seek out Raven and see if she needed any help getting her medicine cabinet established.

She pivoted on a heel, heading back the way she had come, and saw X circling low in preparation to land nearby. Towhee's eyes flicked beyond him, zeroing in on movement there, spotting Fiadh. She smiled at the sight of her younger sister and instantly began moving toward her. She hadn't had a one-on-one with the Lambda since before their big move, though Towhee had secretly been meaning to pull both Fiadh and Clover aside to learn some of their fighting moves because, honestly, they could tag-team like nobody's business.

-Hey, Fi, 'sup?- As a deaf wolf, Towhee had sharp eyes and a knack for reading body language, so her brow almost immediately furrowed as she noticed a nervousness about the younger wolf. "Something the matter?" she asked out loud.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread