Heron Lake Plateau If he ever singles you up, if he's ever stupid enough
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fiadh faced her again, though she didn't seem particularly enthused about the topic. It slowly dawned on Towhee there was probably nothing she could say or do to appease her younger sister right now. Her best bet was to stop trying and leave her alone, let this mood pass and then maybe address it again later on if it was still bugging the young Lambda.

"It was a smart tactic," Towhee said simply. Despite internally acknowledging the fact that she should give up and try again later, she was tempted to invite Fiadh to a spar, maybe call for Clover too. But she bit her tongue and offered instead, "I was gonna go find Raven. You're welcome to come with." More likely, Fiadh wouldn't want to tag along, though it was entirely up to her whether to assist or take the out.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread