The Sunspire am i being proud of you too loud.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch was uncharacteristically coherent when he abruptly awakened; it was as though the pain that coursed through Liffey indicated to him that shit was about to go down and that he needed to be attentive. Rannoch's heart began to thrum, and he studied her briefly before raising onto all fours. Rannoch had figured that it was about time for her to give birth, and he could only hope that this was what was causing her pain. 

"It's, uh," Rannoch stammered, uncertain briefly of what to say—his mind was racing at a million miles a second, and it took him a moment to get his thoughts in line. When he did, Rannoch recalled hearing somewhere within the multiple conversations that he had had on the subject that labor was, well, laborious. "Going to hurt, yeah." Super eloquent, Rannoch.  

"Do you want me to call for @Hyacinth?" A medic would be ideal for the first-time parents, especially if Liffey's pain wasn't originating from labor. At the moment, he could only be optimistic. "And... do you want me in here?" Rannoch asked, with hesitation. He knew that Terance was outside when Seabreeze was giving birth, and he didn't know if that was just how things happened, or it was a preference.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
am i being proud of you too loud. - by Liffey - June 17, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 17, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Liffey - June 21, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Liffey - June 21, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Wisteria - June 21, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Breccan - June 21, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Remi - June 22, 2018, 08:21 PM