Emberflame Ridge i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
for the briefest of moments their eyes unavoidably met before she realized she was trapped in the sights of a larger predator, and her eyes shuddered away like the calm sea ripening for a storm. he thought her flinch would evolve into a hasty exit, but stigmata observed - with a rising sense of approval - as she steeled herself visibly and put on a lovely mask with which to greet him.

he seemed to look through her, as if she were nothing more than glass, and he did not exert himself to rise from his lying position or otherwise act as if he welcomed her presence. at the same time, he made no motion to dismiss her quite yet. "early?" he said airily, parroting the word as if he didn't understand it; trying not to sound like he was mocking her, which he most certainly was. "i suppose it must be, to some."

the break of dawn? "not early enough!" he would say.

stigmata shifted slightly, tucking one forepaw as he lifted his chin towards her, eyes glinting cleverly. "i am contemplating a direction," he offered, enigmatically casual. "might you know of any decent headings? nothing too treacherous, of course." the serpent slithered, flashing his silver tongue.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that - by Stigmata - November 22, 2018, 06:34 PM