Lost Creek Hollow high highs and low lows
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
No..? That surprised her a bit. But the stranger redirected her attention to the tulips with a motion, and Ibis was still watching them when their voice bubbled forth again. She was more than happy to talk about the flowers! Gosh, Ibis was a touch on the simple side, wasn't she? But they were pretty! She liked pretty things.

Um, I think so! There are lots of pretty flowers and things in the Hollow; most of them are just popping up because the cold is finally gone, so... I guess they would still be sleeping in the ground if it was cold out. That was... an explanation and a half. She didn't think it made all that much sense, but Ibis was so young and inexperienced with things that she saw no harm in her presumptions. She looked to the stranger once she'd explained things as best she could, turning the conversation back on them: You're new to the Hollow, right? I don't think we've met — I'm Ibis!

The poor girl had no idea this was a total stranger, not just another member of her father's pack. Oh well!
Messages In This Thread
high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 22, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 22, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 22, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 22, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 27, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 28, 2019, 03:34 PM