Lost Creek Hollow high highs and low lows
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Oh — visiting? Ohhh! She'd made a mistake, and her ears shifted awkwardly to fan either side of her head as she realized it, but the girl wasn't put-off for long. Newcomers didn't often come to the Hollow and Ibis was intrigued by the look of this one (more-so for their newness than anything), and while she knew she should've been more cautious, she just couldn't fathom turning them away yet. They hadn't done anything to warrant aggression as far as she could tell, but again, she was no warden. If anyone else had come across this lovely lady then who knows what might've happened!

Yes, I do. Its called Lost Creek Hollow, it is very pretty! And the lake is very  big, but very cold. I would show you but --- she looked over her shoulder, beyond the trees that served as the very edge of the territory, and wondered if she'd be in a lot of trouble if she gave the stranger a little glimpse. She knew better than to invite them deeper; naive as Ibis was, she knew the rules and was always ready to stick to them.

When she turned back she gave an apologetic little shrug. I could call someone and ask permission to give you a tour, if you want? We've all been pretty busy around here though - lots of cute babies, and stuff. If she thought about it, the adults wouldn't really like it if a stranger came traipsing through the Hollow with Ibis as their guide, but they'd probably not like it if Gannet did the tour either -- they'd become rather closed-off since the kids were born.
Messages In This Thread
high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 22, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 22, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 22, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 22, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Abeja - April 27, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: high highs and low lows - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 28, 2019, 03:34 PM