Arrow Lake β€” tied knots in the laces of my worried shoes,
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
as his packmate relayed pertinent information about their guest - namely her participation in a dire rescue of the new mother - stigmata found his gaze softening upon the stranger. any wolf who cared for his own was a welcome face at diaspora, and he was about to explain this to the shy creature, when she abruptly excused herself. the silvered shadow watched quietly as she retreated with a small, burnished companion, and looked rather apologetically towards aure once they had gone out of sight.

"i forget sometimes that my presence is not easy to tolerate for those who do not know me. i suffer strangers so little these days..." he sighed, before shaking off their disappearance rather quickly. "care to walk with me a while, aure? perhaps tell me more about your needing to be rescued...?" he pressed with a quirked brow, leading the chatty angel off into the heart of diaspora - an act he had once avoided doing, now committed freely and without concern.
Messages In This Thread
RE: β€” tied knots in the laces of my worried shoes, - by Stigmata - June 05, 2019, 11:54 PM