Swiftcurrent Creek I know what I like and you're the only one of you
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
You mean Constantine? The older woman offered, which was met by a slack-jawed Ibis. That wasn't a name she knew - but she would bring it to Kavik, see if it meant anything to the supposed ex-leader. A flare of doubt touched upon her heart in that moment; she had no reason to think Kavik would be duplicitous, and he had proven to be of great use to the Emberwood wolves, but... Who was this other person?

Before Ibis could say anything, the woman was countering her offer. She was crude, and it unsettled her the more she listened. At the same time though, Ibis found herself compelled to listen and take heed of the advice. It didn't align with her own experience of the world but the other woman was older, had likely been through a lot to make her believe in the negativity she spouted. Ibis felt a sense of pity, almost - or maybe that was pure empathy, wishing she could do something to make the woman change her mind. She should learn that people don't need to be fixed - nor would they all want her to try - but she cannot help it.

Well, if you change your mind - or if you ever need help, or... Ibis doesn't quite know what to say, anticipating further refusal no matter what. The offer stands. I like to believe in the good in people - and I have the support of many others to keep my ass safe. A little smirk slides across her face as she curses, feeling very much out of her element as the phrase drops from her lips.
Messages In This Thread
I know what I like and you're the only one of you - by Wylla - December 05, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: I know what I like and you're the only one of you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:15 PM