Emberwood I would be complex, I would be cool.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It was good to have her aunt here to ask these questions and make these determinations; she would have been well-suited as the pack's Paladin if Kavik were not available, and truthfully Cerulean should have thought of her aunt before enlisting the ex-leader in the role, but at the very least she could still learn from Sarah regardless of her station. It would be an eye-opening experience should the Emberwood wolves be the subject of an onslaught. As far as Ibis knew, the world was simple - good triumphed over evil, and the worst she had ever seen had come by way of the shaking earth, not via the teeth of any enemies. She was oblivious to the dangers.

There is also Kukulkan, if he's available. He's a rogue-type but I believe his experience might be of use. Awol too, maybe, although he has become quite a scout and I am not sure if his skills in combat would match. She paused a moment to think, trying to recall all the names of their mixed bag of wolves, and added: An older woman was invited to stay with us by Kavik, so perhaps he can direct you towards her as well -- I think her name is Gretta? Grizzle? Its a G-name, um... And there's also Marten. They did have quite a few larger wolves at their disposal, which would help Sarah's quest to build up some mercenaries.
Messages In This Thread
I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - November 30, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:19 AM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 01, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 03, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 03, 2020, 03:23 PM