Shadewood i. silver thracian thaw (m)
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
ah, g'wan, your posts are lovely! And I love Asa's avatar :D

She was relieved when she caught the male's attention, but was quick to notice that he remained calm and casual, which was exactly what she was looking for. She didn't want bloodshed from from secret psychopath, nor did she want someone who looked at her immediately with puppy-dog eyes, as she abhorred the idea of being followed back to her pack. If anything, she'd made sure to disguise her scent even just slightly by highlighting her aroma with that of wintergreen, though any reliable tracker would have been able to follow her scent straight back to the Copse. She didn't care. How bad would it have been, had she simply, with nothing other than the curve of her back and the flick of her tail, ensnared the interest of a potential packmate? The odds weren't that bad. 

Niamh felt that she had little to find intimidating about this male, due to the steadiness of his character and the level way he gazed at her. Ready, she hoped, but not willing to invite in chaos. Good enough- she could hide her chaos for now. He was simply a part of it- and she would use him in a way that would please him too, without either of them needing to fear the repercussions. She was moody and engaged, but she could tell that she was in no danger of conceiving just yet. That might have been a turn off for some males, the ones who wanted to leave a legacy behind- but she suspected that some males, possibly this one too, simply wanted to make an impression and stratch an itch. 

He scanned the area around them and Niamh allowed him to without removing her gaze from him- as though to assure him that they were truly alone. The two moved toward each other and she felt her hackles lift in anticipation as they drew closer and closer. Acknowledging the power of his sex, Niamh had switched from invincible warrioress to appeasing sprite, and had lowered her tail, but it flailed entreatingly from side to side near her ankles so that he would be assured that she meant no threat. By tucking her head and flattening her ears, she sought to reassure him that she meant no harm as she reached forward to bring her nose near his, and catch a hold of his scent. She paused there, allowing the tension to build within their proximity, before she ducked into a playbow, and then scampered a few feet away, tail high and waving, inviting him to attempt to catch her and win her over.
Messages In This Thread
i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 05:20 PM