Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"Yeahhh," Niamh sighed, as though to release some of her tension, but her teeth remained gritted. Now he knew, and it definitely made things more difficult. Telling Nellie that she and Phox were together was already probably going to be hard enough, considering how hurt she'd been by her father's death...Having a new man in the family would, without a doubt, cause some feelings to happen. But now she had the strong feeling that her daughter had fixed her gaze on Phox and considering Niamh's relationship with him...It made things all the more difficult. It didn't change the way she felt about him- as she didn't suspect in the least, especially given his surprise, that he'd been aware of it at all. Nor had he done anything to elicit such admiration intentionally, but...The heart couldn't stop what it wanted, when it wanted it. 

"I dunno," She said, grimacing slightly. "I don't want her to feel like I've told anyone...I'm not even sure if she knows that I know it's you...So please, I'd rather you didn't say anything, or act like you know...And getting Towhee involved...I dunno what Towhee'd say to her," She said. She tried imagining the conversation- but it would mean that Nellie would know, then, that her mother had spilled the beans to Towhee, and she knew her daughter probably wouldn't appreciate that. "I think...I think I have to tell her about us...I just...And I know she'll get over it, but...I hate that it means that my daughter's first heartbreak...Is because of me."
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM