Sun Mote Copse spring's thrall
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Towhee meandered back toward the rendezvous site following a patrol and spotted Eljay up ahead, she paused. She hadn't seen much of him since their last meet before the turn of the year, aside from his well-meaning intrusion on her grief a few weeks back. She couldn't tell if he looked better, worse or the same. She recollected their conversation about his son's fate with a twist of her lips. Even after all this time, Towhee let out a shaky exhale. So much blame rested on her shoulders for the events surrounding the grove's fall, which wasn't fair, but Towhee still took it. She had fucked up particularly badly by injuring herself scaling the wall, even more than she actually realized (see: Figment).

After a lengthy consideration, she began moving again, approaching her elder brother. "Niamh and Phox are expecting pups in the coming months," Towhee said in lieu of a proper greeting, "and we'll all be busier. So I think it's now or never, if you still want to try looking for Elfie."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 19, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 19, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 20, 2020, 02:21 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 20, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 24, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 25, 2020, 04:44 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 25, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 26, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 26, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 27, 2020, 02:41 AM